We are looking for a Project Manager with a technical background to work in our IT department to provide maternity cover for a minimum of 12 months. The role is situated within our Software Development function and will work alongside an existing team of Developers, Business Analysts and IT Project Managers to help deliver small system enhancements through to large scale multi-functional and cross-platform projects.
The role will report to the Head of Business Systems and work as a co-ordinator and project delivery facilitator between the various business lines and IT, responsible for overseeing critical IT deliverables, co-ordinating tasks with various resources and supporting the testing and release processes.
We need someone who is self-sufficient and adaptable to different governance methods and constraints when delivering projects. There will be a short hand-over period and multiple projects at various stages to manage from day 1.
- Controls the project scope, ensuring that rigorous change control is exercised
- Ensures the project resource plan is maintained and met and that appropriately skilled and experienced individuals are appointed in line with delivery plans
- Ensures delivery of the platform and service meets requirements and that acceptance and handover to business as usual are managed against agreed acceptance criteria and to a defined plan
- Ensures that all project status reporting is accurate, informative and timely and directly provides progress reports to the Head of Business Systems at agreed intervals
- Initiates extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the project are identified or issues arise.
- Strong MS Office skills; Project, Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Self-sufficient with wide experience in project management governance
- Proficient at project planning, co-ordinating resources and resolving conflicts
- Takes ownership to engage and communicate proactively and effectively at all levels of the business
- Highly skilled in delivering against project objectives and successfully implementing IT change
- Solidlevel of experience in a Project Management role within IT or a technical position
- Takes responsibility for architectural adherence, quality standards, policies and internal IT processes.
- Track record of managing business and technical projects of strategic significance via third party suppliers.
- Experience in integration of disparate systems and multiple applications
- Understanding of ISO 27001 IT Security Risk Management
- Experience within a property services, real estate or commercial markets industry
- Experience of project task and defect tracking tools such as Jira
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
(or experience of delivering change/projects under a similar controlled methodology)
Due to the current Covid-19 situation we are operating remotely as a team and working from home for the majority of the time. BNP Paribas Real Estate UK is proactively monitoring the situation and making appropriate adjustments for staff wishing to return the office.
When we are in the office, we are based at 5 Aldermanbury Square, which is a 6 minute walk from Moorgate tube station.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.