Swapcard digitalizes events while preserving the magic of real-life interaction. Behind this dream, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities. We've even managed to revolutionize our industry through true teamwork, sharing our ideas and listening to each other!
With 39 nationalities amongst a team of more than 168, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs. We’ve made some incredible memories around the globe together so far & it's only the beginning!
We've opened offices in Paris, Montreal, Dubai, Seattle, London, and New Delhi. Where's next for us? Singapore!
Prior to the pandemic, our team supported remote-work. This has helped us transition smoothly to a full-remote company this year. We'll be keeping our HQ in Paris as home base while staying flexible to see what the future holds for our growing team. Currently, we're spread out throughout the world. We're looking for ambitious and curious teammates to take part in this adventure of growing from a start-up to a scale-up.
What you will be doing
- Advise and inspire event organizers to implement our solution to bring the best experience to their attendees, exhibitors, and speakers
- Assist and train organizers to use the Swapcard platform
- Develop a communication strategy with organizers to increase the app usage rate at events
- Attend events to provide support for clients, attendees and exhibitors
- Review each event with your organizer to prepare for the editions to follow
- Achieve an expert-level understanding of our product and its offerings
- You'll also have side missions according to your skillset (writing, design, videos, lead acquisition, automization, etc.)
- Prior experience in customer service, support or project management
- Experienced and/or interested in tech & events
- Fluent in English - any other language would be appreciated!
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Collaborative with the ability to work autonomously
- Service oriented & empathetic toward clients
- Not afraid to set tools and workflows
- Startup mindset - ready to learn, adapt, & initiate quickly
- Passionate, proactive, and involved
- Optimistic & calm when under pressure
- Enjoy solving problems
- Resourceful in critical situations
Reasons to join us
- International Team with 39 nationalities (more on the way!)
- Paris HQ with offices in USA, UAE, CA, UK, & IN
- Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth
- Open-minded culture that appreciates differences
- Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset
- Family Leave & remote work to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️
- Team that seizes every opportunity to celebrate success
- Learning support & sponsorship
- WFH Budget to help you feel comfortable
- Generous Paid Time Off program to ensure your happiness
- Team Vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️