At Arcadis, we never lose sight of what’s most important. Because look beyond our projects and programmes and you’ll see it’s about human stories. From remaking public spaces that bring people together, to making cities easier to navigate, we’re focused on making an impact where it matters most – and improving quality of life.
It’s a big challenge and that’s why we need people committed to bringing their best, who deliver on their promises. People who value different perspectives, build sustainable relationships and dare to shape the future. People who seize the experiences available to transform their world – and the world around them.
It’s a shared goal amongst 28,000 Arcadians and one we can only achieve by working together and applying our skills and expertise across design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. It’s how we’ll find solutions to our clients’ most complex challenges and how we’ll deliver exceptional results, today and tomorrow.
To manage the delivery of workplace projects within the constraints of agreed budget, programme and quality criteria, ensuring successful outcomes are achieved.
To be responsible for the day-to-day delivery and provide leadership of smaller project teams to ensure that our service delivery meet customer expectations.
- Assist in the delivery programmes of work to meet defined objectives
- Responsible for assisting the PM or Senior PM in delivering their work in line with budgetary, compliance, regulatory and time constraints, and will have a sound level of technical knowledge.
- Exposure to administering contracts or supporting a PM/SPM when administering a contract
- Communicates Effectively
- Ideally have experience with refurbishment and/or fit-out projects although not necessary
- To work effectively in a team reporting to a senior level project manager across projects of various scale.
- Will support on all contract administration activities including minute writing, action trackers, RFI’s, change control, payment certificates, and completion activities, amongst others.
- Monitor progress of work, identify and coordinate collation of risks and present in reports. Provide flash report on progress on a weekly basis.
- Work with digital project management toolkits (support and onboarding is provided) as well as engagement with GEC PM support where applicable.
- Support the wider project team in preparing mobilisation plans for projects including project execution plans and process definition.
- Lead smaller project meetings as and when required including design meetings or workshops.
- Operate within the defined expectation for health and safety, sustainability and inclusion
- Be organised with a track record of delivering multiple project outputs in an effective and efficient manner.
- Experience will be desirable in the following areas: scheduling, (MS Project or Asta), managing outputs for licence to alterations as part of a team, pre-contract design team management and report writing.
- Analyse and review a range of data to identify key themes and trends and use the outputs to produce recommendations that support project decision-making
- Use knowledge and experience to review project processes and policies, providing advice to support management in developing and improving processes and systems
- Collaborate with stakeholders and third party contractors, in order to ensure all parties are informed and aware of project progress and expectations
- Attainment of OR near attainment of relevant professional certification or chartered status
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
At Arcadis, you’ll have the opportunity to build the career that’s right for you. Because each Arcadian has their own motivations, their own career goals. And, as a ‘people ﬁrst’ business, it’s why we’ll take the time to listen, to understand what you want from your time here, and provide the support you need to achieve your ambitions. Wherever you join us, you can look forward to a competitive reward package that includes an attractive starting salary, opportunities for career development and being part of a sociable community. We have a performance-related bonus scheme and an employee recognition scheme. Other beneﬁts include membership fees to join your relevant professional body, employer contribution pension scheme, ﬂexible working and a flexible holiday scheme.
We believe that by working together diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative ideas. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of how we improve quality of life and we work closely with our people across six ED&I Workstreams: Age, Disability, Faith, Gender, LGBT+ and Race. A diverse and skilled workforce is essential to our success.#LI-CV1