My client owns and operates has a significant property portfolio of mixed assets.
- As the programme manager you will oversee a 3 year program of fire compartmentation surveys and associated remedial work across approximately 1500 properties.
- The Programme Manager will provide structure and guidance to the overall programme and project teams with responsibility for leading the definition, design and delivery of a multiple independent projects and other initiatives in an environment of ambiguity and complexity through engagement and collaboration with multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Liaise with Technical Fire Manager and Fire Operations Group to confirm properties to be surveyed in future years and review as needed.
- Review the scope of the compartmentation survey methodology and ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Review the methodology for capturing, categorising and delivering remedial works that emanate from compartmentation surveys.
- Ensure financial arrangements are in place to track costs and provide financial reporting as required.
- Define programme / project scope, objective and outcomes and the supporting activities / deliverables.
- Prepare, manage and update programme / project plans, track and report progress against the plan.
- Identify, lead and support project teams to deliver assigned projects
- Manage the coordination, approvals and monitoring of programme / project change requests.
- Identify, manage and monitor risks and issues.
- Identify, manage and monitor stakeholders including delivery of appropriate communications.
- Apply effective change management activity to ensure awareness and adoption of change and usage of new systems and processes.
- Manage escalations as required to ensure the programme plan remains on track.
- To succeed in this challenging role, you will possess a relevant project/programme management qualification and demonstrate significant program delivery within complex environments.
- Experienced at delivering cultural change management programmes within multi-layed intricate organisations.
- Experience in fire safety remediation programmes in a building services environment.
- Good understanding of facilities management in a large and complex estate.
- To succeed in this challenging role, you will possess a relevant project / programme management / construction qualification and have experience
- You will possess a commercial approach, strong negotiation skills and the ability to work within very tight time constraints.
- Commercially aware, you will be confident dealing with a wide range of people, possess excellent communication skills, a cool head and have the intelligence to initiate multiple projects.
- The role offers a rewarding career with an opportunity to join a company intent on providing a fulfilling and progressive environment to nurture talent and develop its individuals.