- Exciting opportunity to join a pioneering eCommerce agency.
- Variety of impressive high-profile projects and clients to work with.
- Both 100% remote working, and Manchester office based working available.
Are you an experienced Digital or eCommerce Project Manager with a track record of delivery within an agency environment? Do you strive for progression, training, and development? Do you want to work with autonomy and freedom whilst also being influential in the agency direction?
Then look no further, this role is for you!
What you’ll be doing
As Project Manager you will be joining a very well respected and professional eCommerce agency to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and clients, and ensure requirements, objectives, and expectations of said clients are met in addition to enjoying full ownership of delivering eCommerce projects end to end on time, budget and scope.
You will work closely with a friendly and competent team of Project and Account Managers, whilst working cross functionally with development, creative and marketing teams, to deliver eCommerce website development and digital marketing projects from inception to completion with budgets from £200k to £1m. My client ensures excellence in everything they do, and pride themselves on seeing their team blossom, so naturally you will be ambitious, collaborative, and skilled in your craft. They believe that Project Managers are the frontline of business success, so you’ll enjoy being full resourced and working with agile processes and procedures that are proven to work.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a multi-award-winning agency who continue to grow through successful projects with exciting clients, known as one of the best agencies in the UK for their eCommerce delivery.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience as Project Manager, Digital Producer or similar.
- Previous experience in a fast paced, Agile Agency environment.
- Understanding of eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify or BigCommerce.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within eCommerce and digital.
- As a communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you’ll utilise your previous experience to keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly from inception to delivery.
- Comfortable with different software systems and project management tools.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
- Desire to offer guidance to junior members of the team when required.
- Eager to be part of a friendly and sociable team.
- Comfortable working remotely or in the Manchester-based office.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A position in a leading agency with a clear and defined career plan in place. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary, bonuses, perks and plenty of autonomy including flexi-hours and remote working.
If you have experience delivering eCommerce projects apply ASAP.
Josh Aptroot at ADLIB Recruitment is handling this requirement.