- Great opportunity to begin your career in Project Management.
- Variety of impressive high-profile projects and clients to work with.
- Exciting opportunity to join a close-knit eCommerce agency.
Are you a graduate with theoretical or practical knowledge of Agile, Prince2 or Scrum? Or perhaps you have one year’s experience around digital/eCommerce as an Account Manager, Project Manager or similar?
On behalf of my client, we’re looking for an ambitious Junior Project Manager to join a superb digital agency who strives for training and development to kickstart their career and thrive!
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for someone with exposure to client management or project delivery to join us as a Junior Project Manager to help us service our inspiring client base and deliver eCommerce website development projects on time, on budget and to a high standard.
As Junior Project Manager you will be working closely with other Project Managers years of experience who will offer training and development in key areas whilst also allowing you to use your initiative for self-improvement and allow you to lead your own projects! You will be part of an agency with a rich heritage of working with up-and-coming brands and ambitious clients, as well as for moulding and developing their employees to ensure career progression and recognition – there is a low turnover of staff here, people tend to stick around.
Specifically, as Junior Project Manager your day to day will include speaking with clients and colleagues to help plan each stage of the project and offer updates on how the project is going, forecasting issues, risks, and completion times of each task, as well as utilising superb time management and organisation skills and you juggle multiple tasks simultaneously. You will gain insights into the fascinating world of digital and eCommerce, whilst building relationships, your understanding of technical conversations and colleagues, and the world of project management which offers a clear career trajectory.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a multi-award-winning agency who continue to grow through successful projects with exciting clients and offer a real platform to learn your craft and apply your skills. Not only that, there is a bonus up to 25% available for good performance.
What experience you’ll need
- Any previous experience as Project Manager, Digital Producer, Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, or similar would be superb.
- Alternatively, if you are a Graduate with some understanding of Agile, Scrum, Prince 2 or Project Management techniques we ant to hear from you.
- Any previous experience in an agency or fast paced environment would also be great.
- Previous exposure to digital, eCommerce, technical or software projects is ideal.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident when speaking with clients and colleagues alike.
- An aptitude for learning and self-development.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within eCommerce and digital.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
- Eager to be part of a friendly and sociable team.
- Comfortable working from the office in Kent, with flexible and remote working available.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A role in a leading agency with a clear and defined career plan in place for you. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary, an incredible 25% bonus, perks and plenty of autonomy and support to develop your career.
If this sounds like a good match, don’t hesitate to apply!