Digital Project Manager, 12 Months, £600 per/day Inside IR35
Digital Project Manager
- Westminster, London - Remote working for the foreseeable
- 12 month contract
- £600 a day
- INSIDE IR35
- Lead the ICT Transformation Work-stream of the WP&FM24 transformation project in conjunction with the Project Director to develop best in class WP&FM strategy.
- Act as a pivotal point of contact for the WP&FM Project on the all ICT related matters and liaise with other support functions.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, internal and external.
- Alignment of the ICT solution to the wider DDTS, DgP&CS & SCAH programmes.
Key Role assignments
- Ensuring an appropriate project framework is in place, incorporating any government governance or milestones.
- Preparing project initiation documents or equivalent and other project related documents.
- Stakeholder management across the project/organisation/service providers/employees to ensure buy-in at all stages.
- Engage cross-functional teams appropriately and ensure represented within the project.
- Engage all stakeholders in the programme so that business changes land effectively into BAU through appropriate change management strategies.
- Creating the People Transformation Work-stream project plan and monitoring/reporting on progress.
- Define and own the People Transformation Work-stream project budget, monitoring expenditure and costs to ensure that the project is delivered in line with agreed budget.
- Define operational measures and targets that add value. Ensure that project outputs can deliver the defined benefit with owners identified to actively report on benefit realisation.
- All People Transformation Work-stream project level risks and issues appropriately identified, managed and escalated.
- Coordinating and directing internal user inputs.
- Manage the work-stream budget and alignment to the business governance requirements.
- Coordinating and ensuring the core ways of working and principles are adopted and implemented in the project delivery.
- Defining criteria for control and management of the project.
- Assisting the project teams/manager in the resolution of problems.
- Ensure the right number of appropriately skilled resources are in place to deliver.
- Design and implement strategies to ensure the culture is aligned to the new business model.
- Understand the organisation and the commercial context.
- Experienced HR Transformation Programme manager
- Must have experience with property technology especially CAFM/ Asset Management Platforms/API development/Microsoft stack
- Development of HR Transformation Strategy
- Cultural and organisation change with a hands-on delivery approach.
- A strong communicator. Experience in managing stakeholder relationships at all levels including external relationships with 3rd party suppliers and Trade Unions.
- Proven track record in programme/project delivery preferably in the public sector including managing organisational restructuring and Tupe.
- Target Operating Model Design and transitioning design to reality via effective cultural and people change management.
- Experience across the complete life cycle of Transformation projects/programmes, from concept to ongoing operations
- Business engagement - building trust by role-modelling ethical behaviour including being a trusted adviser, solution expert and project execution.
- Business acumen - understanding the organisation, the commercial context and the wider aspects of the project.
- Have strong personal impact and resilience being able to influence through an evidenced approach to assist stakeholders to make decisions for major changes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to understand, manage and communicate to multiple stakeholders often with opposing positions.
- Working and collaborating across boundaries, effectively and inclusively, to achieve positive outcomes.
- Ability to interpret and utilise complex and varied financial and commercial data.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment.
- Highly organised with an analytical approach and able to meet key project deadlines.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.