Construction Project Manager job for interior fit out and refurb jobs in Manchester, Altrincham and Cheshire
Your new company
- Experienced office fit-out company looking for Project Manager to work on high-end office fit-out projects.
Your new role
- Manage multiple different projects up to £10m
- Manage CAT A & B office buildings
- This is an autonomous role leading jobs, delivering results to clients and managing teams
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of leading large scale office fit-out projects
- Commercially focused, with the ability to work with clients closely
- High end finishes require precision and an eye for detail
- Accountable for own projects as well as integrating well established team.
- Good communication and presentation skills
What you'll get in return
- £50-60k salary
- Benefits package, with yearly bonus
- Car allowance
This Construction Project Manager job offers local work to Greater Manchester, a superb team with long term tenure and the opportunity to lead large projects with autonomy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.