Contract type: Permanent
Post number: SH0055X
Salary: £47,472 to £49,390 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (banking 30 minutes per week to be used towards the shut down between Christmas and New Year)
Closing date: Sunday 24 October 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed
Harlow Council currently manages capital investment, repairs, and maintenance and compliance services for nearly 10,000 homes, 2,400 leasehold properties and a number of light industrial, shops, offices, community buildings and leisure facilities.
As part of the success we have invested over £100 million in our assets to provide better homes and more modern commercial premises for our residents and lessees. Its journey of transformation in the past few years has been remarkable.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Produce position statements and technical guidance.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders and the end users.
- Develop, maintain and contribute to the improved culture of planned and preventative maintenance
- Perform measurement and scoping surveys, and feasibility studies of a Client’s proposals
- Develop a Client’s project or programme into final designs, including commissioning consultants as required.
- Manage the procurement, evaluation, recommendation and award of contracts.
- Monitor the activities of a Contractor in their adherence to the contract.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting; delivery programme, financial statements and project risks.
You’ll have experience of managing projects and programmes of improvements, and monitoring the performance of contractors and consultants, that deliver positive and meaningful changes to the quality and standard of our domestic and non-domestic property assets, with a good understanding of Safety, Health and Environmental requirements.