A leading Main Contractor with a turnover of over £300 million is seeking an experienced Project Manager for an exciting new Hospital Fit Out in North London valued at £11 million.
The successful candidate will need to have previously worked on a Hospital project and must have a steady work history with Tier 2 companies.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
· Develop and implement detailed programs and schedules which allow accurate monitoring and reporting of progress.
· Identify the quality expectations and embrace these in the Quality Plan.
· Implement all statutory regulatory and company requirements for managing Health and Safety.
· Secure and manage the appropriate resources to deliver the project/scheme effectively and efficiently in a professional manner to ensure successful delivery within project constraints.
Project Manager role requirements:
1.Overall responsibility for delivery of a successful project (Primarily fit out but some external elements to be finalised on the project also)
2.Ensure all SHE requirements are being implemented consistently on site
3. Oversee the design management process for all elements ensuring it is aligned with a programme of site activities.
4.Ensure packages are being managed appropriately on site
5.Liaise consistently with the commercial team
6.Promote professional and positive approach on-site, representative of the company
7.Strong emphasis on the achievement of deadlines (some partial possession involved).
8. Produce & issue necessary reports to senior management as required.
9.Chair and minute meetings as required
To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or call Darren on (phone number removed).