Our client is a successful property design consultancy providing specialist services to private residential clients, developers, architects, contractors and public sector bodies including both new build and refurbishment work.
They are continuing to expand teams and are looking for a Project Engineer with a minimum of 3 years' experience to join their expanding structures team based in Central London on a full time permanent basis.
Projects include: Residential (Private & Social), Education, Retail, Leisure, Commercial and Interiors within the private and public sectors.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working on UK based projects.
- Good knowledge of preparing structural design calculations,
- An applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work independently,
- Familiar with UK and Euro design codes,
- Must have previous experience of working with concrete.
The successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham who will contact suitable candidates with more details.