An exciting opportunity has arisen, supporting a large NHS organisation as a Project Manager.
The post will be in Wales, initially on an interim basis for 6-12 months, at a Band 7 (£29.53 per hour).
The post holder will assist with the project management of a variety of projects within the Transformational Change team.
- Will support on various projects on behalf of the Estates and Facilities Directorate for the organisation;
- Project management including management of project plans, risk & issue logs, highlight reports and business cases & briefing papers as required;
- Work within the wider team to support ongoing programmes of work.
A successful candidate will have:
- Evidence of MS Project experience & Prince 2 Foundation;
- Experience in project or programme management;
- Must have experience of project management including management of project plans, risk & issue logs, highlight reports and business cases & briefing papers as required;
- Prior experience of working within the NHS, or other Healthcare environment.
For further information on this role please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 and send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org