Are you ready to take the next step in your career as a Project Surveyor? If yes, Our client, a Construction Consultancy, has an exciting opportunity for you. They are looking to strengthen their team of Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants, in what they believe will be an exciting year for ahead.Our Client is essentially looking for a Project Surveyor who has experience in the Health, Retail or Commercial sector.
You will have the opportunity to work with a range of blue-chip clients such as Vodafone, Nuffield Health, Great Ormond Street Hospital, and various NHS trusts. Recent clients have included SAP, British Olympic Association, Lawn Tennis Association and Liberty London.
UK's leading cost consultants in the delivery of healthcare projects, as well as being established in a number of other sectors. They are committed to delivering professional excellence on construction projects of all sizes and complexities. They are focused on supporting their team to fulfil their potential by providing training and working with senior-level managers. This will allow you to gain more exposure across the business and its sectors. They have anticipated significant growth and want to bring on individuals who can help grow the business.
- You will be working alongside an Associate or Director to successfully deliver cost management duties
- You will build a rapport with clients, attending meetings and speaking on behalf of the Client, acting as the main contact
- The role will cover the entire project lifecycle, from preparing feasibility estimates to final account settlements
- You will help grow the business through collaborative relationships with our existing and potential new clients
- Provide accurate project cost monitoring, forecasting, and prepare reports in line with clients’ own reporting procedures and governance
- Manage contract change effectively, price and agree contract variations with contractors
- Undertake valuations of construction work
- Provide commercial knowledge and guidance to clients
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Must have experience in the Health, Retail or Commercial Sector is essential.
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel as well as the wider MS software suite of programmes
- Collaborative approach to projects and the ability to delegate tasks to junior staff efficiently
- Competent user of CAD Measure
- Good communications skills
- A flexible attitude and self-motivated
- RICS Charteredship
- 2+ years' experience
Salary £48,000 - £60,000 (dependent on experience)
- Healthcare Benefits
- Travel assistance (season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, etc.)
- Training and development (including mentoring and APC support)
- Flexible team and working environment
- Strong support systems (The Clients Forum, HR, PDR by Line Managers)
- Regular internal social events and client networking events
CVs Immediately please