Are you ready to take the next step in your career as a Project Surveyor? If yes, Our client, a Construction Consultancy, has an exciting opportunity for you. They are looking to strengthen their team of Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants, in what they believe will be an exciting year for ahead. Our Client is essentially looking for a Senior Project Surveyor who has experience in the Health, Retail or Commercial sector.
You will have the opportunity to work with a range of blue-chip clients such as Vodafone, Nuffield Health, Great Ormond Street Hospital, and various NHS trusts. Recent clients have included SAP, British Olympic Association, Lawn Tennis Association and Liberty London.
UK's leading cost consultants in the delivery of healthcare projects, as well as being established in a number of other sectors. They are committed to delivering professional excellence on construction projects of all sizes and complexities. They are focused on supporting their team to fulfil their potential by providing training and working with senior-level managers. This will allow you to gain more exposure across the business and its sectors.
They are a small team and believe everyone has a voice, they hold forums and social events to encourage collaborative working. They deliver projects nationally to support their client’s capital investment programmes. They have anticipated significant growth and want to bring on individuals who can help grow the business.
• You will build a rapport with clients, attending meetings and speaking on behalf of the client, acting as the main contact
• You will help grow the business through collaborative relationships with their existing and potential new clients
• The role will cover the entire project lifecycle, from preparing feasibility estimates to final account settlements
• Support graduates and junior staff
• Provide commercial knowledge and advice to clients
• Manage contract change effectively, ensure projects are delivered within budget
• Provide accurate project cost monitoring, forecasting, and reporting in line with clients’ own reporting procedures and governance
• Undertake valuations of construction work
• Manage final accounts and ensure they negotiated and agreed in a timely manner
• Good knowledge of the construction industry
• Competent user of Microsoft Excel as well as the wider MS software suite of programmes
• Collaborative approach to projects and the ability to delegate tasks to junior staff efficiently
• Competent user of CAD Measure
• Good communications skills
• A flexible attitude and self-motivated
• Bachelor's degree
• RICS Chartered
• 4+ years' experience
Salary £55,000 - £70,000 (dependent on experience)
• Healthcare Benefits
• Travel assistance (season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, etc.)
• Training and development (including mentoring and APC support)
• Flexible team and working environment
• Strong support systems (The Clients Forum, HR, PDR by Line Managers)
• Regular internal social events and client networking events
CVs Immediately please