At Silvaman Group we are renowned for creating immersive spaces within the retail sector for a variety of prestigious clients. Due to rapid growth, we are expanding our existing onsite operations.
Therefore, we are inviting applications from experienced Project Managers seeking a new challenge or Site Managers looking to take the next step in their career development.
Duties of the Project Manager
- Ensure compliance with all Statutory, Company and Client requirements.
- Ensure all business processes are followed.
- Ensure the commercial team is well informed and kept up to date with project matters and programme.
- Safe working systems in all aspects of the project.
- Adequate safety systems are developed, implemented and monitored.
- Changes to the contract for safety & environmental & commercial implications are addressed.
- A health & safety plan is developed and implemented in accordance with the CDM Regulations.
- The monitoring of health & safety, environmental & quality performance.
- Identify training requirements for onsite personnel.
- Ensure project programme time scales including ensuring sufficient resources are in place to deliver the work.
- Ensure that safe systems of work are developed to control identified risks, and communicated to all relevant personnel including sub-contractors.
- Planned general inspections are conducted to ensure that the policies, procedures and practices are being fully complied with.
- Ensure actions are taken to close out any problems, issues or safety non-compliance’s found during checks and inspections.
- Producing and delivery briefing materials.
- Ensure that adequate first aid equipment and personnel are provided on site.
- The development & implementation of site-specific emergency plans.
- The reporting & Investigating Accidents & Incidents (inclusive of RIDDOR).
- The purchasing of products and services from approved suppliers and sub-contractors.
- The overall positive commercial performance of the assigned project(s).
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible and hardworking
- A team player, with an efficient and proactive approach
- Self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic
- Industry knowledge is essential
- Full UK driving licence
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- Blue chip client list
If you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful within this role, click ‘APPLY NOW', now with a recent copy of your CV for consideration.