Our client is working at the forefront of innovative products for the clinical/medical engineering markets worldwide. They are developing new products for clinical evaluation with the aim of moving towards worldwide production and sales. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced project manager to join early in this company’s journey.
We are looking for a project manager to work within a fast paced and evolving team, someone who is flexible and works well in high pressure environments. It is critical that this person is a strong team player and promotes team cohesion.
• 5+ years project management experience
• Must have experience with managing R&D Projects circa $5m value
• Must have experience in waterfall methodologies (experience in agile would be beneficial but not essential)
• Required to develop and manage project documentation – project schedule, project management plan, risk register and project forecast.
• Responsible for Stakeholder management – including international and on-site stakeholders
• Must have experience working to a quality management systems such as ISO9001 or ISO 13485
• Must be familiar with managing projects within engineering and project lifecycles
• Must assist with design reviews
• Responsible for reporting to company VP’s and Director in Chief
• Must hold APM or PRINCE2 qualification
• Experience working in medical device / pharma industry
• Degree qualified in project management or engineering discipline
• Experience with project procurement, project finance, commercials.
£50,000 - £70,000
28 days holiday + bank holidays