An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client a leading city based law firm to work within the IT Services Team as an IT Project Manager. A global law firm ranked in the top 20 specialising in corporate, commercial litigation and arbitration, employment, pensions and private wealth, finance, marine and international trade, and real estate and projects this role would give you the chance to use Adherent & Intapp with the ideal candidate having come from the Legal sector.
This particular role would suit an experienced IT Project Manager confident in leading and ensuring timely delivery of projects with a passion for technology who is looking to be part of a hugely successful team.
- Lead and direct project teams and resources to ensure timely delivery of projects facilitating business initiatives and managing risk to the firm
- Ensure the projects are delivered and run in such a way that meets industry best practice and follows the firm’s methodology within the PMO function
- Manage internal and external project communications with all stakeholders (both business and technical)
- Carry out business change management activities
- Create and manage project plans and documentation using the project management tool
- Conduct project presentations, run project board meetings and compile project status / highlight reports
- Manage third parties and suppliers where appropriate
- Pursue the drive for quality and continuous improvement in project delivery, technology and processes
- Liaise with the PMO and Team Managers in respect of resource requirements
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114