A forward thinking and market leading contractor who have been designing exceptional working environments for almost 50 years are looking to add a Flooring Project Manager to their Project delivery team.
The company are renowned for being passionate about delivering an exceptional service for all their clients, they are looking for someone with proven experience in the flooring sector and looking for a long term opportunity with opportunities for progression.
Our client is looking for a Flooring Project Manager to oversee Projects in London and the surrounding areas, responsibilities will include but not be limited to: -
- Review technical drawings and highlight risks pre-construction.
- Check design documents with architects, surveyors and estimators
- Purchase and create a procurement plan for each trade
- Responsible for day to day running of the project, agreeing budgets and monitoring progress
- Be the main point of contact for suppliers and project team
- Provide and source expert advice on Flooring
- Maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives
- Manage the construction site on a day-to-day basis,
- Respond to all onsite delays and report to Project Managers and Site managers on day-to-day progress
- Work closely with Project Managers and Site managers to provide updates on the project and help mitigate risks
- Carry out site surveys, during costing process and provide report to Estimators.
- Hire and manage staff and sub-contractors for the project
- Comply with all company health and safety guidelines and promote and maintain health and safety, including site inspections to ensure safety rules are being followed
- Deal with any unexpected problems that may occur during the project.
- Manage snagging
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience: -
- Proven experience Managing Flooring projects from inception to completion
- Detailed knowledge of flooring
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness
- Experience on Commercial fit-out preferred
- Comprehensive Project Management Skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Use of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge Flooring
- Client Facing, with the ability to represent the business on site
- Commercially aware
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.