Project Manager - Improvement and Change needed in Newham £320.33 per day ref:452229
This role will involve:
- To lead the project as overall Project Manager, in line with project management policy and process.
- To implement robust project management processes covering the effective development, appraisal, approval, implementation and evaluation of assigned projects, applying and enforcing governance and framework and methods as appropriate to the project.
- To establish and deliver the objectives and project plan including timings, quality, and costs, monitoring on project plans ensuring that timelines are realistic and adhered to.
- To produce project and programme related documentation as necessary and to ensure these are reviewed and updated at agreed intervals.
- To identify the financial, material, human resource and cultural implications engaging the relevant stakeholders to ensure that resources are allocated, deadlines are met and objectives achieved
- To obtain and analyse a range of data relating to the project and draft complex reports for a variety of different audiences, including senior management, external customers and clients and user groups and produce highlight reports and report regularly to the Programme and/or Project Board using the established reporting methods.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Candidates should have been trained in the PRINCE2 project management methodology to Practitioner level or similar qualification.
- Awareness of programme governance set up
- An understanding of the political context and environment.
- Candidates should have previously managed projects.
- Candidates should have previously managed similar-sized complex projects.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.