We are recruiting for numerous Project Managers and Senior Project Managers for atechnicalengineering consultancy, leading various multimillionpound projects for nuclear and defence clients.
- Effectively manage client requirements and expectations
- Interpret and anticipate their needs against contract in order to successfully deliver project outcomes
- Effectively manage major sub‐contract suppliers to the project
- Provide project management service to assigned projects to facilitate the successful delivery of the works whilst ensuring control of emerging risk and opportunity
- Assignment and maintenance of project scope, budgets, quality and timescale
- Management of project resource
- Performance, competence and duration
- Management of project Safety, Health and Environmental and Security Data
- Maintain accurate and timely project status reports
Thesuccessful candidate should have the followingexperience:
- Management oflarge scalenuclear projects
- Management of project resource on client site
- SC or DV Cleared
- APM Qualified
- Degree Qualified
- Mechanically bias background
These positions are remote working, but all applicants must be prepared to travel to client sites as and when required in order for successful delivery of the project.
To apply for thispositionfollow the instructions below.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.