Permanent Opportunity for a FM Project Manager – Home based – Midlands/South travel – Circa £50,000 plus car allowance.
Are you a FM Project Manager with an eye for detail, are naturally proactive and who has experience of managing M&E Projects up to £1m in value? If you are looking to join an innovative organisation who are striving to be at the forefront of the Facilities Management sector, then this could be the role for you.
What’s in it for you?
• A basic salary of circa £50,000
• 10% of salary car allowance
• 31 days holiday rising with service
• An opportunity to join a successful Facilities Management company, who hold long-term secure contracts and offer genuine career progression
This role is a new opportunity within the business, created due to contract wins and overall company expansion – a great time to join!
This is a wide-ranging Project Management role which also encompasses procurement and supply chain management. You will report directly to the Operations Director and form part of the senior leadership team across this organisation.
This is a nationwide role which will see you travel across the UK to manage the assets of critical contracts and buildings. All the contracts are long term public-sector contracts and are PFI based contracts.
You will be responsible for utilising the yearly budget in relation to capital projects across the portfolio. Your role will see you managing multiple projects up to £1m in value and you will be responsible from conception to completion.
You will work closely with the clients of all the contracts across the business and will be required to report at regular intervals on asset programmes, budgets, H&S and overall contractual performance. Although you will have no direct reports you will have a large number of stakeholders to manage including subcontractors, contracts managers and external clients.
• An ONC, equivalent or higher qualification in a technical subject within the building services/FM sector.
• Experience of working as a Project Manager within the Facilities Management sector.
• Experience of managing a multi-site portfolio – with a willingness to travel across the UK.
• Experience of Project Management up to £1m in value across M&E projects.
• CDM regulation knowledge.
• You’ll be a confident and effective communicator – client satisfaction is a huge priority on these contracts and this is expected to be delivered in an open and honest manner.
• An innovative and proactive mind- going above and beyond for the client and always looking to find new ways to deliver solutions resourcefully, and in a smart way.
Due to the nature of the portfolio, you will be required to go through full security vetting.
What happens next?
If you think this opportunity sounds like you and you are looking to work in a forward-thinking organisation, then please forward your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk or apply via the link ASAP
Project Manager, Asset Management, Project Management, PFI Project Manager