Title: Project Manager
Salary: To £55,000 plus car allowance & bonus
Sector: Fit out and Refurbishment
Delivering excellence in all aspects of interior fit out and refurbishment projects since 1969 this family ownec business are going through a period of expansion and are now seeking a Project Manager to support their business. This client has developed into a unique collection of businesses that can each deliver its services in isolation or as a collective covering all aspects of interior fit out and refurbishment. This includes the following specialist services: bespoke joinery, mechanical & electrical. ceilings & flooring, tiling and performance door sets.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager the role will be responsible for the delivery of construction projects to the highest standards. You will be working with a variety of client's including Vision Express, Marks and Spencer, World Duty Free, Yorkshire Building Society, IKEA, Holland and Barrett and Wyevale Garden Centre Group.
• 10 years plus experience in the management of commercial and retial interiors projects
• Sound knowledge of construction delivery
• A multi-skilled trade background (preferably joinery)
• Ability to plan and manage multiple projects and have a good level of knowledge of health and safety practices and legislation
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
• CSCS Site Managers Card
• SMSTS or IOSH Managing Safely
• First Aid Certificate (preferable)
For further information relating to this role or for a full job specification, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972 412 or email Rhian@thornbaker.co.uk
Key Skills: Shop-fitting, Refurbishment, Project Management, CSCS, SMSTS, Fit Out, First Aid