IT Project Manager SAP - Fixed term contract
London Cnetral - Hybrid
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company at a very exciting time. You, as the IT Project Manager, would report to the PMO and work alongside two other members of the team.
IT Project Manager - SAP Duties
You will be leading and motivating the delivery team members (based globally) to ensure the quality of work is delivered and drive focussed goals. You will be tracking progress, communicating with all teams involved in the project.
Analysing and managing risks and issues identified to ensure a successfully delivery of projects carried out on time.
IT Project Manager - SAP Skill attributes:
- MUST have experience in successfully delivering large scale technology projects as a Project manager.
- Implementing SAP ERP projects
- Process a professional certification (Project Management / Business Analysis).
- Experience working with and managing different stakeholders.
- Managing / leading teams.
- Experience of solution implementation
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
IT Project Manager Salary and Benefits
- Salary £85,000-98,000
- Fixed term contract: 6months - 12months
- Hybrid 2-3 days in London
- 22 Days annual leave + birthday off
- Discounted travel concessions
- Private Health Care
For a FULL confidential chat, for the IT Project Manager role, please apply ASAP and a team member will be in contact.