Salary from £42,135 to 46,701 pa depending on skills and experience plus Lease car or cash alternative of £3080 pa
Permanent – 37 hours per week
Closing date: 19.12.2021
DO You have…..
A good level of knowledge in energy and carbon management reporting?
A good knowledge of energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies?
Working in our Project Office team you will be supporting the delivery of our Carbon Reduction plan by overseeing the delivery of projects both directly and commissioning project management support. You will be responsible for coordinating and providing updates on the council’s carbon footprint in response of the target of becoming a Carbon Neutral council by 2030
Working in partnership with a range of stakeholders you will develop and oversee the implementation of a number of measures within the Corporate estate to achieve the Council’s ambition of carbon neutrality by 2030 along with:
- Developing strategic, operational and investment approaches for the reduction of energy, water and carbon emissions in the context of the Council’s Climate Change Strategy and legislative requirements.
- Developing business cases and deliver programmes and projects for energy efficiency and renewable energy technology deployment for the Council and the wider Borough
- Managing data, carrying out analysis and producing reports on the performance of the Council’s operational use of energy and water and the carbon emissions.
In order to be proficient in this role you will have experience in writing and presenting reports, analysing and interpreting complex data at senior level, along with having experience in:
- Energy monitoring and management activities for a large organisation
- Collating and analysing complex data sets, preferably energy monitoring data.
- Producing reports and recommendations.
- Project management.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Giles Holloway, Development & Regeneration Manager on 01233 330427 or Jo Fox, Commercial Development & Regeneration Manager on 01233 330422.
Hybrid Working We have flexible ways of working to help structure your life in a positive and productive way; both at home and in the office. This maximises personal development and collaborative working.
Generous annual leave entitlement with flexi leave
Salary linked pension scheme
To view a Job Description and to apply please click here. or visit the jobs page of our website www.ashford.gov.uk/jobs
Ashford Borough Council recognises the need to ensure the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults when they come into contact with the services we provide
We welcome applications from the Armed Forces Community