Redactive Media Group require a senior commercial projects executive to join our fast-paced team that supports our large sales force with digital delivery, sales marketing support and advertising campaign management. The remit changes from day to day, you will never be bored with a varied workload, collaborating with colleagues who sell across our 50 award-winning media brands.
The Commercial Projects team are the operational backbone of the sales floor. From organising webinars, recording podcasts, creating media packs, planning and executing both events and sales marketing campaigns, to managing content fulfilment on behalf of our prestigious clients. This small client-facing team strives to deliver the best customer service, surpassing expectations and delighting our clients.
With sound knowledge and strong experience of marketing and project management, ideally in a publishing environment, you will be well placed to thrive at Reactive. Working with our in-house sales and editorial teams, our publishing clients and the wider stakeholders at Redactive, you will be given the support needed to deliver success.
If you enjoy juggling lots of projects at the same time, delivering to tight deadlines and turning out great work to the highest of standards, then this could be an exciting role to give you a broad understanding of multi-media publishing.
You will be able to demonstrate previous success in the following:
- Being a self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a busy team
- A proven track record in project management
- Good understanding of the publishing industry
- Experience in and understanding of:
- Webinar / podcast production and management
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication and influencing skills, including strong copy writing skills
- Ability to plan strategy and report progress
- Solutions orientated mentality
- Strong time management skills with the ability to deliver projects within deadline
- Ability to respond to pressurised situations
- Command of all basic IT skills and strong knowledge of digital platforms / tools
- Knowledge of how to use Adobe products, Excel and Social Media platforms is essential
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
Redactive is an award-winning specialist magazine publisher with over 115 staff members and offers excellent benefits including 25 days’ holiday, rising to 28 after 2 years’ service, subsidised Virgin Active gym membership, contributory pension scheme and season ticket loans. We have a culture of progression and inclusion, great internal support and collaboration, as well as a thriving social culture.
We are based in Aldgate, near the bustling bars of St Katherine Docks, cultural attractions such as the Tower of London, Brick Lane, Petticoat Lane and Spitalfields market. Near 3 tube stations, and walking distance from London Bridge, Fenchurch Street and Liverpool Street, we have a great location for commuting from a wide base across London and beyond. We now offer 50% office based, 50% home based approach for all staff for those who want flexibility.
If you are looking for an exciting place to work which offers great benefits and strong career progression opportunities, please check out our website www.redactive.co.uk for more information on our success and culture. You can apply with a covering letter and CV through our website: www.redactive.co.uk/jobs
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.