Senior Project Manager
Location: Toronto, Ontario (Hybrid working)
Salary: $100k $110k CAD - + Excellent benefits
Remarkable Jobs are delighted to be working with a leading, global life science organisation who have had significant growth within the pharmaceutical, biotech and life science industry. This is a very exciting time to join this company as they have an ambitious future ahead and are continuously growing.
They are recruiting for a ‘Senior Project Manager’ to lead and manage projects from concept phase through to hypercare, aiming to ensure transformational change into the company’s future and existing acquisition sites.
Key Responsibilities in this ‘Senior Project Manager’ role:
• Ensuring excellent quality end to end delivery of complex IT projects and programmes with a focus on ERP projects.
• Leading major projects through initiation ensuring delivery to time, cost, and quality.
• Creating project plans in partnership with the project delivery team and onsite leaderships.
• Developing key plan assumptions, defining tasks, and gaining stakeholder approval and buy-in.
• Managing all critical data migrations and data readiness activities, ensuring data is migrated and available within time and quality metrics.
• Estimating and managing costs and resource requirements for your projects.
• Ensuring continuous improvement in project delivery across the wider IT project portfolio, establishing best practice and advising other team members.
• Identifying and preparing risk mitigation tactics. Tracking and managing these risks throughout the projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills needed for this ‘Senior Project Manager’ role:
• 5 years’ experience of successful IT project delivery to time, cost & quality.
• Experience with ERP systems & ERP implementations.
• Ability to manage complex and inter-dependent data quality & data migration activities.
• Influencing skills to effectively engage/manage all stakeholders & recommend creative and strategic solutions to successfully implement sustained change.
• Strong understanding of how to support culture shifts.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Project management certification (desirable)
For immediate consideration, please apply today!