HVAC PROJECT MANAGER
My client installs and maintains mechanical and electrical engineering services to the education, transport, and retail sectors, within Greater London and the Southeast. They’re a close-knit, friendly team, able to adapt to changing work needs and flexible in our approach.
THE ROLE - HVAC Project Manager
Job Working Hours: 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Are you highly organised, fast-thinking, and proactive, with effective communication and interpersonal skills and a good eye for detail? Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in when needed? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We’re an established family-owned company based in Essex, providing mechanical and electrical engineering services to education facilities, medical institutions, transport operations and restaurants.
With a strong business plan in place, we’re looking to appoint a Project Manager on a full-time permanent basis to join our friendly team.
- This is a full-time delivery role, with end-to-end responsibility for all M&E / HVAC projects that are won by the business, ranging from £10k to £1mill.
- Build new and grow existing relationships with both customers and suppliers.
- Always be on the lookout for new work opportunities as well as negotiating further works from existing customers.
- Work with and manage a wide range of sub-contractors on-site.
- Utilise own initiative to find solutions to overcome any issues on-site.
- Work within the ISO accredited backend processes followed by the admin / finance team(s).
- Stay up to date with all relevant training to be able to complete all projects within time & cost and to the agreed Conair quality standards.
- Highly professional, self-motivated, and proud.
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills.
- Dependable and resourceful when working as an individual or as a team player.
- Comfortable in a customer facing role, as well as dealing with a wide range of subcontractors depending on each project requirement.
- Comfortable working under pressure to tight timelines.
- As an engineer in the M&E / HVAC world.
- In a customer facing setting preferably in a project management role.
- Growing turnover through finding new customers and getting further work from existing customers.
- A willingness to grow and learn on the job.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- £45,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
- Business mileage will be fully expensed monthly @ 45p per mile for the first 10,000 and 25p then-after.
- 28 Days Holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Mobile Phone