Your new company
They are an established fit-out and refurbishment contractor that has completed numerous projects for blue-chip high profile clients valued up to circa £5m. Due to continued success and plenty of repeat business they are a fast growing company.
Your new role
Due to continued success and growth they now require a Project Manager to manage large, multi-million pound commercial fit-out projects for blue chip companies in the Cambridge and wider East Anglia area. Working closing with a wider team, as Project Manager you will ensure the contract is delivered safely, on programme and on budget. You will be responsible for liaising with the client and design team to ensure the contract is delivered to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Overseeing, planning and delivering large, complex commercial fit-out projects
- Building strong relations and ensuring effective communication with clients, sub-contractors and colleagues.
- Preparing construction programmes, giving detailed progress reports, and ensuring relevant information is recorded accurately
- Ensuring all aspects of the build process are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest possible standards.
- Managing staff and sub-contractors to ensure the highest standard of workmanship at all time
- Ensuring all required Planning applications, Building Control applications are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are met.
- Ensuring all purchasing is done to the correct timeline and delivering valuations.
- Managing budgets, completing financial records, and maintaining margins on a project by project basis.
What you'll need to succeed
Proven track record in a similar role delivering commercial fit out projects
A good understanding of building contracts, including JCT and NEC.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Discretionary end-of-year bonus
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.