This small and impactful organisation is striving to take advantage of recent technology advancements to enrich people's lives in regard to sustainability. Through the use of behavioural and data science, this business is hoping to change people's perceptions of electricity, gas and water consumption, creating more promising circumstances for us all.
Join this rapidly growing expert driven company and become the primary project manager and deliver various Saas implementation projects across the full lifecycle for their clients, playing your part in transporting us all to a more sustainable world.
- Saas Implementation - define the end-to-end solution for clients, ensuring it aligns with their expectations and managing any technical risks
- Coordinate activities with existing clients such as service maintenance and upgrades
- Work with the sales team to support the sales cycle and guide both future clients and internal stakeholders to the most efficient implementation possibilities
- Participate in sales proposals and project scoping during the sales process
Required skills and experience
- Previous project management experience in a Saas product company, ideally cloud based
- Delivery of Saas implementation projects
- Ideally comes from a developer background
- Business Stakeholder Management
- High level understanding of cloud infrastructure and databases
- Good organisational skills
- Pragmatic and analytical mind
- Degree in computer science or equivalent