Interim 3-6 month Project Manager, FM PFI contract in the Birmingham area.
Your new company
You would be working for the one of UK's top FM suppliers. On their PFI contract covering 21 sites to Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust.
Your new role
As Project Manager you will manage the end-to-end delivery of mostly small works projects within the FM Project Team and maintain co-ordination over a regional based portfolio of projects. You will be working 37.5hrs per week.
Daily tasks will include:
* Ownership and delivery of all projects directly delivered by the Project Manager.
* Direction of Assistant Project Managers and junior project staff in delivery of project works.
* Liaising with FM Site Managers, site teams, Project Quantity Surveyors, and a range of stakeholders.
* Facilitating and monitoring works on site and engaging with Site Teams and other project stakeholders to ensure highest levels of Health, Safety and Quality are achieved, project timescales and cost targets are met.
* Working with assistant Project Managers, monitoring and co-ordinating projects work allocated to Site Managers and coaching of Site Managers where necessary in the delivery of those projects.
* Developing future project business.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need experience developing and managing project work within a facilities management environment alongside experience of working within NHS/PFI contract background would be advantageous. You will need to be able to demonstrate project cost control and create design specifications, health and safety plans and other documents associated with the delivery of projects.
What you'll get in return
You will be receive £31.85 per hour PAYE.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.