Electrical Project Manager - Permanent - Brighton
My Client, a leading M&E contractor are looking for an experienced Electrical Project manager to join their team on a permanent or contract basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large successful company who continue to secure large projects in London and the South East.
Responsibilities/ Skills & Experience:
• Manage the complete project lifecycle (Ranging from initial feasibility studies through to final completion & handover).
• Working closely with inhouse commercial staff, while overseeing costs of labour, procurement, final accounts etc.
• Liaise and communicate with estimating, pre-construction, commercial & contract teams.
• Attending weekly progress meetings, design team meetings, client meetings while acting as a company representative.
• Ensure Health & Safety is adhered too.
• You will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Electrical Project Manager working within the M&E Building Services sector
• You will manage site staff and Sub-contractors
• Financially responsible for projects assigned to you
• Excellent communication and client facing skills
• Relevant Electrical / Building Services Qualifications and Industry Certificates
• Good level of IT skills
• Electrical Industry Experience.
• Working on projects from £500k - £40m
• Relevant Degree or qualifications.
• Commercial Offices
• Government and Local Authority
• Healthcare and Assisted Living
• Media and Leisure
• Refurbishment and Fit-Out
For more information please call Brian from Core group on 01273 499038 or Email email@example.com