Ahearne personnel are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading construction company in Bristol. It is offering an autonomous role with a great future opportunities and long-term career opportunities. On offer is the chance to become an expert in a fantastic company with the chance to earn a great annual salary.
In this role you will be tasked with communicating with clients to ensure smooth completion of projects from pre-contract to end. You will oversee the projects and teams providing leadership and managing the process successfully.
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of construction with previous project management experience and experience in pre-construction.
• Senior Project Management
• Communicating with clients and internal Project teams
• Involvement in Pre-construction
• Working on varied projects
• Strong background in Project Management
• Department for Education experience
• Organisation and People Management skills
• DfE Experience
• Full UK Drivers' License
You must be able to provide the name and telephone number of two previous site managers for referencing purposes.