Acorn recruitment is proud to be partners to the NHS, working on rewarding and fundamental roles to ensure the exceptional delivery of NHS services are maintained at all times. We currently have a IT Project Manager position based in Manchester.
It is 4 months full time contract with option to extend.
Pre12 weeks £16.97 - £21.66
Post 12 weeks £20.49 - £23.44
* Hardware and software deployments / upgrades
* Practice moves, merges, closures and new builds
* Coordinate installation of network links
* Rapid response to urgent national demand e.g. Covid-19
* Clinical system migrations
* Service Transitions
* Lead on delivery of technical requirements for onboarded service
* Experienced IT Project Manager
* Experience within NHS if possible
* Desirable: experience working with Primary Care / Clinical Commissioning Groups
* Predominantly remote working but will be required on site at critical points of project lifecycle and/or initial engagement with customers
We are looking for immediate start on this role, so if you have worked in similar position previously and available straight away please submit your CV and a member of our Public Sector team will contact you to discuss in more detail.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.