Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Are you self-assured at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate?
We’re looking for Project Managers to:
• Provide required support, application status insights, and consultative services to project / business stakeholders
• Monitor existing projects to ensure timely execution & completion. Closely follow project development and track that each stage is completed appropriately and within time
• Provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects status, mandatory training, Time sheets etc
• PM at large organization with expertise in following Project Management concepts PM Framework and work functions. Support Sr Management with other ad hoc requirements
• Participation in engagement review calls and documenting or following up on action items Assist in Project initiation and execution and Closure
You’ll be working in the Finance, Risk and Analytics Service (FRAS) Technology team in London. Part of the larger Group Technology organization at UBS, FRAS Technology delivers quality, innovative solutions that support our Group Functions business partners in achieving their operational goals. Technology is at the very heart of UBS. As a team of thousands of talented women and men, we have a critical role to play in building, delivering and maintaining the systems, services and infrastructure that power our business. Technology is about people and every person has a crucial role to play on the UBS Technology team.
• Work experience in similar position, minimum 8 years' experience applying PM techniques using agile
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• Experience in ensuring consistency of all project artifacts and project communications in a similar complex setup
• Industry best practice qualifications (PMI, Prince or equivalent)
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) nice have
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting United Kingdom
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.