RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globe’s top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
For further information, please visit: www.rws.com
RWS Regulated Industries division: provides a full suite of language services exclusively for highly regulated industries such as Life Sciences, Healthcare, Financial services, and Legal industries. This includes language solutions for clinical trial management and linguistic validation of Clinical Outcomes Assessments (COAs), insurance, retail, commercial and investment banking, compliance, mergers & acquisitions and Litigation
About The Role:
The Associate Linguistic Validation Project Manager works closely with the team leader and collaborates with various departments. He/she coordinates the creation of error-free, linguistically validated translations through a reiterative process of harmonization, back translation, expert review, in-country review, and cognitive debriefing. The role communicates with clients and vendors related to day to day items such as clarification of work to be performed, project status updates, and providing timelines for delivery.
* Manage client requirements, needs, concerns, production risks and requests
* Provide status reports on projects and serve as a primary point of contact to client on assigned projects
* Lead presentations educating clients about project steps, timelines, and deliverables
* Ensure client satisfaction by proactively seeking and offering solutions
* Ensure strict adherence to deadlines, budgets, and the completion of high-quality deliverables
* Understands and adheres to company Quality Management System
* Lead the creation of workflows and project instructions for internal teams
* Perform administrative duties which include project closures and folder structure maintenance
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
* Degree in Business, English, Foreign Language, Applied Science, or another related field
* Language skills / Linguistic Validation / Translation experience
* Ability to provide leadership for employees and provide appropriate guidance when needed
* Ability to resolve customer service and production issues in a professional and efficient manner
* Quality focus and detail oriented
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Multi-tasking and ability to work under time pressure
Life at RWS - We work hard together to deliver for our customers; our expertise, professionalism and determination to never let others down drives us to be passionate and serious about what we do, deliver customer value, yet always adding a human touch.
As a company focused on connecting people through language, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our company culture. RWS is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we are committed in ensuring that all employees work in an environment free from all forms of harassment and discrimination and one that actively promotes teamwork, diversity and trust. All employees have a right to be treated with respect and dignity. RWS operate in a manner for the inclusion of all - any form of discrimination is expressly prohibited. Employees are selected and promoted on merit alone and no other factors whether race, gender, age, religion, marital status, gender identity or disability are taken into consideration.
We are proud to work in a company where all can succeed and grow their career and while RWS operates in accordance with all local employment laws, if local law enables any form of discrimination this is against RWS company policy and we will adhere to the highest standard.
Recruitment Agencies: RWS Group PLC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward any unsolicited resumes to any RWS employees. Any unsolicited resume received will be treated as the property of RWS and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such resume will be considered null and void.