Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and programme management consultancies operating at the forefront of the property and construction industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise to our clients.
To help realise our ambitious growth plans with our existing client base, Faithful+Gould is looking for an ambitious and respected Programme Analyst with strong and proven relevant programme delivery experience. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the programme management team in London and the South East and will work closely with the UK programme management community. You will play a key role in growing one of our strategic sectors and service streams.
Based in one of our London and South East offices, you will contribute to the programme management business plan, work on key client accounts, drive innovation in our service delivery, and foster a collaborative working environment with the wider group.
- Proactively support the establishment of programmes and programme management offices (PMO’s).
- Manage programmes of work, often within complex stakeholder environments.
- Manage and deliver aspects of PMO service delivery on behalf of Clients.
- Support and sometimes lead stakeholder engagement across the programme, including senior members of the Clients Team.
- Support the meeting/exceeding KPI’s and SLA’s set for our business.
- Support the Programme Management lead in continually improving our service delivery toolkit and establishing best practice in the Programme community.
- Work closely with other members of the Programme Team to create reports, understand the data, create actions and manage them through to completion.
- Play a lead with Innovating processes, approaches and styles of data handling, conversion and querying.
- Analyse and review information from a range of data sources in order to identify how different options may impact programme delivery. Advise clients and internal stakeholders on potential implications.
- Collaboration with other offices, service lines, sectors and the wider Faithful+Gould/SNC Lavalin business to provide combined and innovative solutions to improve our competitive advantage within the Programme and Portfolio arena.
- Undergraduate/Masters degree level education required. Preferably in a construction, real estate or facilities management related subject however this is not essential.
- Programme Management or PMO related experience, preferably in a property, construction or real estate context.
- Good awareness and understanding of the component parts of projects and programmes.
- Experience of operating in a project or programme environment.
- Strong commercial awareness including the ability to identify and manage profitability.
- Experience with supporting work winning activities.
- Confident knowledge of reporting tools including Power BI.
- Confident use of Microsoft Office and knowledge of role related software, including Power Platform & Power Query.
- High standard of proficiency in oral and written communication with attention to detail
- This is a great opportunity for someone with some programme management sector experience who is looking to grow that experience and stretch themselves further
- Ability to work in an agile manner, working flexibly to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Charismatic, resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic
- Individually strong but a good team player
- Engaging and approachable with strong communication and presentation skills
- Desire to be the next generation of business leadership
- Innovative, with ability to coach and support others
Market savvy and commercially minded, able to see the opportunity and land it
Faithful+Gould want to hear from you.
Atkins offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices.
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme.
Faithful+Gould develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We provide a structured training scheme and endorse Continuous Professional Development Activities.
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
Worker Type Employee
Job Type Regular
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.