Access Doors Project Manager
Under the close supervision and guidance of a Senior Project Manager, the successful Project Manager will be required to manage manufacturing and installation contract(s) with the following key characteristics:
* Approx. 2,500 access doors and related components to be manufactured offshore and installed at HPC - ongoing through to 2025.
* Product is technically complex in engineering specification.
* Forms of Contract are FIDIC and NEC (work split over 3 contracts).
* PM expected to;
- Manage the provision of engineering information to a Supplier to support on schedule manufacturing.
- Support, direct and report on the progress of manufacturing and shipping of access doors and related equipment components.
- Manage a small MDT (Commercial, Quality, Engineering, Construction) to supervise the contractors' installation at HPC.
- Liaise and coordinate with stakeholders to ensure work is carried out to safety, quality, time, and cost parameters.
The role is primarily site based at Hinkley Point C, with the possibility for limited working from home (max 1 day per week). There may be the requirement to travel to mainland Europe for infrequent visits to the supply chain.
The required Skills and Competence:
* Degree/HND - Civils, Building or M&E related*.
* Preferably chartered (CIOB, ICE, IET, CIBSE, etc)*.
* PM Qualification or proven experience of operating within recognised PM delivery methodology.
* Proven experience of managing construction/manufacturing related projects.
* Experience of managing NEC and/or FIDIC contracts.
* Able to demonstrate strong management skills including financial, risk, change, engineering, and schedule.
* Appreciation of Safety, Environmental and Quality requirements in a highly regulated environment.
* Good presentation, influencing and facilitation skills
* Experience of managing contractors, consultants, and other advisors
* Demonstrable experience in lieu of qualifications are acceptable.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.