Exhibition and Events Project Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Exhibition and Events Project Manager based in Hazel Grove. The successful candidate will earn a salary of £26,000 - £32,000.
Our client has worked across a range of clients in multiple regions of the world giving the successful candidate a strong career path to develop and grown in an extremely dynamic business model.
• Proven track record in managing exhibition and event projects ideally within an agency / contractor setting across the UK,EU and further afield.
• Excellent understanding the whole process from start to finish of an exhibition stand build from prior knowledge.
• Exceptional organisational, work prioritisation and time management skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to deliver client projects on-brand and brief within challenging timescales.
• Can-do attitude with a willingness to take on responsibility and travel at last minute opportunities.
• Full driving licence with up-to-date passport for travelling worldwide.
• Manage and conceptualise creative exhibitions and events from brief to completion for some of the UK's and Europe’s largest companies.
• Develop and report to business plans for every event
• Manage events from conception to completion, including agenda and content creation; marketing, database management, delegate attendance, logistics management
• Prepare, manage and monitor budgets and suppliers.
• Hosting events at an operational level, ensuring they are executed to a high standard.
The clients business has gone from strength to strength over the last 15 years and solidly remain a market leader in exhibition, experiential, and events marketing.
The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively and creative throughout the office.
Why should you apply?
• The chance to join a well-established company.
• A fun creative working environment
• A competitive salary and package with the opportunity to earn a generous end of year bonus dependent upon performance
• To join a fantastic team.
• To showcase your knowledge and skill set.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button