TXM Recruit have the luxury with supporting a consistently growing and forward thinking International Consultancy, who are expanding once again and looking for a highly established Senior PM moving into an Associate role, or newly appointed Associate Director.
Are you looking to join a progressive, client focused international construction and property consultancy?
Do you have the skill, drive and can-do attitude to make a difference in our client's London based team?
- Our client are currently recruiting for a technically accomplished and experienced, commercial MAPM qualified PM, with career development aspirations.
- Being self-motivated, ambitious, client facing and able to work independently is vital to this role; one which will include project delivery and the management and development of junior members of staff.
- You will have a proven track record in private practice, with a creative and consistent approach to delivering excellence.
- Educated to degree level in Project Management or equivalent
- MAPM or similar
- Experience working in Commercial / Residential and Mixed Use sectors
- Worked high profile projects £50 to £100m
This is a superb opportunity to join a proactive, collaborative and dynamic practice, with an enviable client list across a range of sectors, where you will have the opportunity of working on behalf of commercial developers, investors, funds and occupiers.
- Excellent salary and benefits package which is supported by clear career progression, continuous professional development in an open and supportive professional environment, where “going the extra mile” is valued and rewarded.
Please APPLY NOW or contact Natalie Gomm on 07885669698 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.