Daniel Owen North are currently working with a national main contractor who are looking to appoint a Project Manager in Warrington with experience in the care sector. The ideal candidate will have worked on multi-room/care schemes as a #1 previously and will have seen projects from inception through to completion.
The initial contract is for 3-4 months to assist with a Project Manager on paternity & other periods of leave, however with a strong pipeline and significant of other live projects in the North West, this could be extended.
Roles & Responsibilities
- H&S of the entire project
- Management of staff
- Management of sub contractors
- Ensure the project programme is worked to and completed on time
- Management of day to day operational duties
- Client liaison (repeat business client)
- Company/project reports
- Chair weekly meetings
You must have...
- First Aid
- Main Contractor background/experience
- Care Home experience
If you're currently looking for your next position with a reputable and highly regarded regional contractor, please apply with an up to date CV or call Tom at Daniel Owen Leeds.