The role requires a strong leader with significant experience of all aspects of technical event production and a commitment to demonstrating exceptional delivery. It is also a role that requires a collaborative approach to finding solutions to problems and the ability to stay focused in what can often be a highly pressurised environment. This role requires a commitment to collaborate with the Creative and technical team to ensure all quotes are technically deliverable.
Role and Responsibilities
- To assess and respond to new opportunities from existing or new accounts in a timely, on brand and coherent way, independently or alongside a member of the client team. This may take the form of a basic quotation through to a full body proposal including design and creative concept, 3d visualisations, event narrative, delivery timeline and client investment.
- To manage the pitch/quotation process ensuring internal resource is utilised in line with the perceived value of the project/account and all projects are technically deliverable.
- To work with the Creative and Technical departments to fulfill projects they have designed and quoted for.
- To ensure all opportunities are recorded appropriately onto the hire management system in line with current guidelines.
- To allocate and book – trucking, third party suppliers and sub-contractors, accommodation, subsistence and access/plant hire equipment in line with pre-agreed supplier agreements.
- In collaboration with the other teams, you will be required to create technical drawings to provide a detailed plan of the project for others to follow.
- Manage and monitor the overall budget in line with quotations, ensuring the management team are kept abreast of changing margins.
- On completion of the project, ensure a full reconciliation is completed to include sign-off of purchase orders and/or supplier invoices, event related credit card expenditure and final invoices are issued to client.
- Execute delivery of all projects in line with client brand and quality requirements.
- Ensure delivery of all components and deliverables to project stakeholders both internally and externally in fulfilment of client brief and contractual expectations.