ISS is a leading workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
Offering a wide range of tailor-made services for customers throughout the public and private sector worldwide, we understand how important managerial roles are within a business. We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work remotely for various contracts in the UK.
As a Project Manager, you will be a member of the Sector Project team structure working on multiple client accounts in the Professional Services & Technology Sector with responsibility for the full Project delivery process – from initiation through to Project close out.
- Manage and improve our Health & Safety approach on all Project works – in line with Client H&S requirements, company Safe Systems of Work Standards, and key safety initiatives such as Get Set, Work Safe and Speak Up.
- Deliver project scopes, plans, costs, and proposals for both proactive Project opportunities and reactive Client directed project requirements.
- Manage and deliver replacement projects as required and inline with the company Project governance requirements.
- Manage minimum of 3-way tender pricing exercises on key projects to demonstrate value for Client via company and their supply chain.
Professional and personal competencies/qualifications
- 5 years + experience working in Project Management role in either construction or facilities management.
- Experience of managing key Property projects ranging from £50k to £1m+.
- Proven track record of delivering Projects in Corporate, Engineering, Manufacturing facilities.
- A high level of attention to detail and process driven.
- Excellent communicator, able to quickly build relationships with others.
- Computer literate – good Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
A career at ISS is about making a difference. ISS people work at airports, banks, hospitals, and thousands of other places – and affect the lives of millions every day. Our people care about the great places they create, the customers and communities they serve, and the planet they seek to protect to make the world work better. We look forward to seeing the difference that you can make. #ISSGreatPeople #ISSTalent #PeopleMakePlaces
ISS is proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer.
ISS welcomes all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin and caste) religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or educational background.
Our passion for inclusivity and diversity makes ISS a more creative, productive and happy place to work.