Are you a qualified and experienced Project Manager with nuclear licensed site experience or practice within other highly regulated environments?
Do you have demonstratable knowledge of Safey Cases and HSE legislations including CDM and actions required to achieve compliance?
Do you have SC or CTC Clearance or are able to attain this?
If so, this role could be a great fit. So, please get in touch.
Project Managers are accountable to the client PPM for successful delivery of all aspects of their assigned projects. The Project Manager sets the project execution strategy in agreement with the client PPM and uses a cross-functional project team to deliver the project safely in line with company policies and procedures, achieving established goals and objectives within the agreed baseline. This role has no direct reports.
-Everyone working in our team will have a proven track record of working within highly regulated environments with high safety standards and culture.
-Strong communication and organisational skills are a must with the ability to develop relationships and maintain effective networks and be results-focussed tempered with a team-centred approach.
-Everyone working in our team will need the ability to obtain CTC or SC level UK security clearance.
• Degree educated, ideally in engineering or a related subject, with preferred Chartership.
• APMP formal project management qualification or equivalent and versed in modern project management techniques within complex, multi-functional organisations; have a thorough understanding and knowledge of engineering, design, procurement, safety case, construction and installation/commissioning management and commercial contracting.
• Able to demonstrate an understanding of Safety Cases including how they are developed and implemented, relevant Health and Safety and Environment legislation including CDM and the actions required to achieve compliance
• Good understanding of the needs of quality and how quality is assured and controlled along with relevant experience of commercial, contractual, and financial project drivers.
• Demonstrable experience of managing projects throughout the full project lifecycle, ideally across a range of complex multi-discipline projects and environments, and management of an integrated project team including staff, agency and assigned functional support.
• Experience of estimating, cost control, planning and commercial awareness including the preparation of business cases and sanction/ funding papers.
• Experienced in the preparation of reports and information using packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, be proficient in the use of estimating, scheduling, programming and risk tools and in the use of Earned Value tools. Analytical approach with high-level problem-solving ability.
• Experience of working at Power Stations and Nuclear Licensed Sites is preferred but not essential.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme