Our client is seeking a Project Manager to come and join their team based in the heart of vibrant Brighton. The position at the moment is typically remote working, but they see this moving towards a more hybrid model in the not-so-distant future.
As the Project Manager you will be working closely with cross-functional teams to delivering quality software to deadlines.
The successful candidate will earn £45,000 - £55,000 per year, depending on skills and experience.
Hours of work are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday, which are to be completed at employee discretion whilst observing the core hours of 10:00am to 12:00pm and 2:00pm to 4:00pm.
• Manage multiple projects through full project lifecycle; from initial concept through to implementation and handover
• Support the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility
• Lead project planning, scheduling and reporting activities
• Ensure quality and risks are managed effectively
• Co-ordinate internal resources within cross-functional teams to deliver quality software to deadlines
• Hosting daily SCRUM and project meetings with in-house Business Leads, Developers, Analysts and Testers
• Pro-actively communicate with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis and managing their expectations
• Regular monitoring of projects to stay within agreed time, scope and budgetary constraints, escalating any issues in a timely and concise manner
• Accepting, adapting and controlling change within Projects
• Ensure project governance and documentation is complete. Contributing directly to the quality of tlmNexus software by ensuring our ISO Standards and processes are adhered to at all times
• Pro-actively develop internal behaviours and processes by educating and implementing controls
Experience Knowledge and Skills
• Experienced Project Manager with proven track record of delivering IT and Change projects on time, on budget and to spec
• Ability to run projects in Agile, Waterfall or a blend of both
• Delivery focussed, pro-active and attention to detail.
• Takes a transparent and collaborative approach
• Ability to influence and communicate confidently within all levels of seniority
• Excellent organisation skills and the ability to provide accurate verbal and written reports
• Must be or available to be security cleared to SC
• Project Management qualification
Why work for tlmNexus?
• Competitive salary
• 26 days annual leave + UK bank holidays, increasing with service
• Enhanced company sick pay
• Life assurance cover at 4 times your salary
• Health Shield Cashback Medical Cover
• Employee assistance programme
• Recruitment referral bonuses up to £1500
• Paid days off for volunteering activities
• Funded professional subscriptions
• Cycle to work scheme, after probation
Stimulating projects, respectful collaboration and an informal atmosphere await you here. When you trust your own capabilities, you want to invest your time, skills and energies in things that matter, alongside others who are committed to the same aims. At tlmNexus you get the freedom to make this happen.
What’s next? It’s easy! Click “APPLY” now! We can’t wait to hear from you!