ISS is a leading workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
Offering a wide range of tailor-made services for customers throughout the public and private sector worldwide, we understand how important managerial roles are within a business. We are currently recruiting for a 12 month fixed term contract Project Manager for a large banking facility located in the UK.
As a Project Manager, you will manage the full lifecycle of allocated projects from concept to completion, by taking control of costs, scope, quality and HSEQ of project work to ensure it is completed.
- Management of projects from concept to completion.
- General stakeholder management and business development
- Chair and co-ordinate meetings as required
- Develop and deliver all allocated projects on time, within budget and to the required scope and quality to the satisfaction of all parties
- Engage and manage external contractors and sub-contractors for the cost effective delivery of allocated projects
Professional and personal competencies/qualifications
- Project Management Qualifications as Minimum
- Experience in running Engineering projects is desirable
- Good working knowledge of H+S, Finance and Commercial and HSEQ requirements within projects
A career at ISS is about making a difference. ISS people work at airports, banks, hospitals, and thousands of other places – and affect the lives of millions every day. Our people care about the great places they create, the customers and communities they serve, and the planet they seek to protect to make the world work better. We look forward to seeing the difference that you can make. #ISSGreatPeople #ISSTalent #PeopleMakePlaces
ISS is proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer.
ISS welcomes all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin and caste) religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or educational background.
Our passion for inclusivity and diversity makes ISS a more creative, productive and happy place to work.