My client are an emergency services organisation looking for a Project Manager to join their team and set up and maintain quality and direction within the projects.
- Directly project manage all aspects of those projects allocated by the Service Director or Head of Service Delivery, working closely with the team, suppliers and stakeholders associated with these projects, typically of a complex nature, of high business value and significant to the Trust.
- Develop and maintain business cases, investment appraisals, project initiation documentation and project controls for significant investments and projects as necessary.
- Manage project activities, delegating individual and team action plans and other responsibilities to ensure delivery.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationship.
- Establish and undertake liaison with relevant stakeholders
- Maintain awareness of internal and external activities and policies, ensuring timely impact assessments to inform planning and decision process. As necessary ensure legality of delivery in accordance with NHS legal framework consulting with legal professionals as required and authorised by project executive.
To be successful you will:
- Have 5 years structured project management methodology e.g. PRINCE practitioner and experience.
- Experience of successfully implementing an IT/Service/Change Management roll-out across a diverse public sector organisation.
- Experience of delivering complex IT/Service/Change Management projects either in the public sector or as a supplier to the public sector
- Have managed projects with a large cross functional programme and management experience involving multi-disciplinary teams
- Knowledge of Healthcare Processes and Systems as they apply within the NHS
PS: This is a fully remote role with the need to travel nationwide as and when it is needed
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.