Project Manager/PMO Manager, fully remote, Up to £211.40 per day
Your new company
Our client are seeking a proven Project Manager/PMO manager to join their team on a temporary basis up to March 2023. This a full time remote role paying up to £211.40 per day (inclusive of holiday).
Your new role
As a Project Manager/PMO manager you will be responsible for leading a defined set of interdependent projects and the associated business change activities and PMO. Key responsibilities will include:
- Programme Management.
- Deliver significant programme or projects for NHS England and NHS Improvement targeted at improvements in health outcomes for the public.
- Manage the whole lifecycle of a programme of system change, ensuring excellent governance throughout.
- Support organisational change and the uptake of initiative that support and embed excellence within the health system.
- Manage the set up and delivery of multiple projects within a programme of work, working with colleagues and subject matter experts to scope, plan, design and deliver those projects.
- Review project reports and risk logs for projects, advising individual project support officers on escalation process and supporting delivery of projects where there may be significant barriers to delivery.
- Manage the whole lifecycle of a programme of work containing multiple projects, reporting on progress, and managing risks and issues, escalating where necessary to the Head of PMO.
- Provide expertise of best practice project management methodologies.
- Ensure realisation of benefits through planning and designing and ensure that project outputs meet programme requirements.
- Support organisational change and the uptake of initiatives that support excellence.
- Demonstrate flexibility and support new programmes and projects where necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience within a Project Manager, PMO Manager or Programme Manager role
- Extensive knowledge of specialist areas acquired through post graduate diploma or equivalent experience or training
- Highly developed communication skills with the capability to analyse, review and make sense of highly complex, sensitive or contentious information across a diverse range of subjects relevant to post portfolio
- Experience of building effective cross functional working relationships to drive organisational agenda.
- Experience of budgetary responsibility, including budget setting with evidence of working knowledge of financial processes.
- Excellent organisation, planning and co-ordination skills with ability to prioritise effectively and deliver on conflicting and complex workloads
What you'll get in return
- Ongoing work
- Pay of between £182.12 and £211.40 per day (inclusive of holiday)
- Weekly pay
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.