Project Manager - Commercial Support - £550 per day inside IR35 - Hybrid Working - Start ASAP
Your new company
A well-known Government organisation is looking for a Project Manager to support them in delivering and tracking an array of Procurement strategies and requirements.
Your new role
You will be required to travel to an office in York, Warrington, Newcastle, Reading, Bristol or London twice a week.
Your new role as a Commercial Project Manager will include:
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues. Obtain customer acceptance of the deliverables.
- Understanding change requests, ensuring all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Knowledge of Procurement processes (Been part of high value/risk procurement, or programme of Procurements)
- Tracking deliverables across Procurements, preparing status reports by gathering, analysing, and highlighting x-dependencies.
- Motivating the team of people involved in the project, ensuring work done to the right standard.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in project management within Public and IT Sector.
- Good diligent approach to risk management within the programme not afraid to challenge and question strategy/approach
- Accomplished Project & Programme manager with Public Sector experience.
- Commercially astute with an understanding of commercial delivery (not necessarily having worked in a commercial role)
- Strong experience working within multi-functional teams including, technical professionals and senior stakeholders.
- Established effective project communication plans and ensuring execution.
- The ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
What you'll get in return
A chance to be involved in an exciting project in a well-know Government organisation, and also gain some new knowledge and experiences!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.