X2 Project Manager roles - Remote working - Inside IR35 - £500-600 per day - 6 months contract
Here at Hays Technology we are recruiting for 2 x Project Managers to work for a housing association based in West Yorkshire on a 6 month contract paying £500-£600 per day (Inside IR35) depending on experience. The role is fully remote.
Your new company
A large housing association based in West Yorkshire, who are undergoing system changes across their organisation, modernising and transforming how they are working.
Your new role
You will be delivering a large Change Program in the organisation and supporting a digital and business change transformation and modernisation. You will be implementing change within the organisation and have experience transforming people and systems. You will be planning and managing the delivery of a wide variety of business, financial, and technical projects. Taking control of the project management processes and controls ensuring they are in place to delivery all projects on time and in budget. Work closely with each project's business sponsor and Programme Manager, developing effective working relationships in order to understand business needs and ensure the delivery against a defined scope, business objectives and required outcomes. Create or oversee the creation of the business readiness plan, taking into account IT deployment, data migration, training, communication and any other activities to support a successful handover to the "business as usual" environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience of successful project delivery and achieving the required results.
- Experience of applying different development approaches from predictive (plan-driven) approaches to adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Evidence of delivery and understanding across a wide range of business, technical and financial projects and able to demonstrate tools and techniques to deliver, report and track benefit realisation.
- Experience of Digital Transformation and Business Change in a project management function.
- Experience working in an angle and waterfall environment.
- Appetite for change, flexible and can-do mentality with drive and enthusiasm while maintaining necessary project controls and best practice.
What you'll get in return
6-month contract, initially, paying between £500-£600 (Inside IR35) depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.