Temp Job project Manager MOD base multiple building refurbishments
Working for a Maintenance and FM provider to the MOD. You will be based on MOD base and the role requires security clearance to BPSS level. Based in Lincolnshire
As a service manager level, you are responsible for the day to day management of:
* Planned Maintenance (using MOD SFG 20)
* Reactive Maintenance
* Billable Works (additional works) up to £25k
* Assurance checks
* Production of Rough Orders of Cost
* Supporting the Built Estate Manager (Site Manager) of the establishment in their duties.
During the above activities there will be a key focus on:
* Health and Safety (Zero Harm)
* Environmental protection
* Hight quality delivery or works
* Statutory compliance of assets and our activities
* Collaborative working with the Vivo team, our client, end users and supply chain.
* Asset Management
* Contractor management
* High quality technical solutions
* Exceed the KPI's
* Mitigate against Assurance Corrective Actions are not raised against our activities
What you'll need to succeed
A strong background in similar maintenance / refurbishment projects, ideally within a similar background ( NHS, Public Sector, MOD) . It is essential that you have good IT skills and ideally are used to working via FM/ maintenance programming of work systems.( CAFM) or similar.
* Preferably hold an HNC or better in a suitable Building or Mechanical subject
* To have lived knowledge of the working with planned maintenance, response maintenance and project management of small projects.
* To be open to take on additional responsibilities such as; Confirmed Space Authorised Person, Working at Height Authorised Person, Temporary Works, Legionella and Asbestos Responsible Person.
you'll get in return
£300 per day this role is inside IR 35 Umbrella
You must be able and willing to pass a BPSS security check
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.